Running an e-commerce store presents unique needs and challenges. Many online store companies offer templates that let you get your online store published in a few clicks. At Remington Media we believe more thought should go into your business, which is why we create completely original designs for e-commerce companies. Rather than drag and drop templates, we research your competitors and create design concepts for your online store before we even get started on the development phase.
Along with an organized, compelling design, we set-up your shopping cart for you and add an agreed amount of products to the site prior to launch. The shopping cart system is set up so you can maintain your store without our help, or you can choose to have us maintain it for you for an additional cost.
We work with you to create an E-Commerce store that you and your customers will love!
Depending on your needs, we will generally recommend 1 of the 3 following options:
Simple Paypal Buttons can be a great E-Commerce Solution if you are only promoting a few simple products. This solution can also work for you if you have a few services or tours that you want visitors to be able to pay for on your website. This option accepts all major credit cards as well as Paypal.
If your business is solely an online store, it’s best to use a robust E-Commerce application. This is important for businesses that have an online store with a large inventory and variety of products. We help you determine the ideal E-Commerce applications for your company.
Available Features Include:
- Marketing & Promotion: Abandoned Cart Saver, Live Chat, Free Shipping Coupon Codes, Coupon Codes based on using/location/shipping, Gift Certificates, Discount Rules Systems, Promotional Banners & More.
- Product Options & Bundling Features: Unlimited product options, options by size, color, etc, a variety of option field types (checkbox, date picker, file upload, number fields, color swatches, texture swatches, etc), Product rules for adjusting price, Product Option Sets, Stock levels and out of stock options & more.
- Tax Rates & Settings: Geographic tax zones, state-based tax zones, unlimited tax rates, Flat tax Options, Tax rates locally – nationally – internationally & more.
- Content Management System
- Product Returns System
- In-Store Merchandising: Call for pricing options, wish lists (private & public), related products, suggestive cart & more.
- Payments & Shipping: Support for 60+ Payment Gateways, Secure Checkout, Offline Payment Support, Real Time Shipping quotes for UPS – USPS – Fed ex, etc, Various Shipping Options & more.
To get a proposal for your E-Commerce website, please fill out our request a proposal form and make sure to specify your specific E-Commerce needs.